SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 265043 and growing!

Metrics Simulation Session 5 - AsianBookie.Com Forums

In-Running / Parlay Forum 
 Main Menu > In-Running / Parlay Forum > Metrics Simulation Session 5

» CHAT Now! « [ 129 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This Discussion has been locked.
 ( Page 1 2 3 4 5 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Metrics Simulation Session 5       - Views: 1732
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 6:58 PM (10 days ago)
Blue Whale, boyanhsaodem, justzhun and 12 others  15 Likes  
*Diamond Member*

AsianBookie In-Running Tipster

Liked By: 33026
Followers: 122

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 702,500
Ranked:

JEJU O1.5 FULL TIME

WIRELESS MONEY TECHNOLOGY 2021 INVESTMENT SERIES
GOLD STANDARD OF ARCHITECTURAL TREND METRICS KNOWLEDGE. BUILT FOR EVERY SEGMENT.
WMT - Credence of true financial independence is exercising altruistic cause with power to produce endless wealth without any existential angst. Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything where true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing... this includes when you learn how to get goals without analyzing you’ll soon discover the difference between alone and lonely...Time to light up my life with fullest monetary opportunities ever found in a lifetime starting 25 May 2021 ..On 6 Jun 2021 accidental discovery of 75-85% in running fundamentals should further confounded all syndicated groups...On 19 Jun 2022 another accidental discovery of 86-96% of embryonic quintessence proficiency made me the change I wish to see myself in the world.. The rule is simple: whatever you can conceive, you can achieve... The self-assured hubris among vainglorious commentator will soon be shaken...Fakers deign to asseverate that they are innocent with clear pomposity and arrogance

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Team Ranked: #31 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 2,477,500 Total Members: 49

Blue Whale, boyanhsaodem, justzhun and 12 others  15 Likes  

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 10:55 PM (10 days ago)            #2
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Thanks  $$winwin$$, KOPIPING, iEclipsE , think I must do more to get at least 10 LIKES...
Cheers guys for the encouragement.

Love ya 

GOLD STANDARD OF ARCHITECTURAL TREND METRICS KNOWLEDGE. BUILT FOR EVERY SEGMENT.
WMT - Credence of true financial independence is exercising altruistic cause with power to produce endless wealth without any existential angst. Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything where true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing... this includes when you learn how to get goals without analyzing you’ll soon discover the difference between alone and lonely...Time to light up my life with fullest monetary opportunities ever found in a lifetime starting 25 May 2021 ..On 6 Jun 2021 accidental discovery of 75-85% in running fundamentals should further confounded all syndicated groups...On 19 Jun 2022 another accidental discovery of 86-96% of embryonic quintessence proficiency made me the change I wish to see myself in the world.. The rule is simple: whatever you can conceive, you can achieve... The self-assured hubris among vainglorious commentator will soon be shaken...Fakers deign to asseverate that they are innocent with clear pomposity and arrogance

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 10:57 PM (10 days ago)            #3
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Let;s kick start this game early LIVE ENGINE ANALYSIS FIRST

LAT1D    23:00        BFC Daugavpils        
半/一

Super Nova

Logical Thinking 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 38.7% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.9% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :BFC Daugavpils is putting ball @-1 within 61.3% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Technical Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 73.3% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison)
BFC Daugavpils derived with speed running of : 26.4 km/h whereas Super Nova derived with speed running of :  26.9 km/h
System projection of total goals : 0--1 goal with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5
Total Goal projection : 4.45%

TG UNDER 2.5 X10 DOLLARS
IF EARLY GOAL X 20 DOLLARS  ( IF OPEN 3.5 )

I am re-doing a handicap analysis during in running , hopefully the metrics are right ..
Cheers 

UNDER TG 2.5 x 10 dollars to start teh game ..
target 20 dollars in 2 hours .. 1 month target 300 dollars can liao ... this is the way of life .. no greed good life!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 10:59 PM (10 days ago)            #4
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

2nd game for in running

LITH1    23:00        Hegelmann Litauen        
平/半

Suduva

Logical Thinking 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 29.7%  ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 45.7% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Hegelmann is putting ball @-0.25 within 29.7% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Technical Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 5.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison)
Hegelmann derived with speed running of : 28.2 km/h whereas Suduva derived with speed running of :  28.2 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.25
Total Goal projection : 25.00%

Hegelmann Litauen  -0.25 FT  x 10 dollars
If down by 1 goal, we can go handicap again -0.25 x 20 dollars

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:00 PM (10 days ago)            #5
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by RicharLaw:
Let;s kick start this game early LIVE ENGINE ANALYSIS FIRST LAT1D    23:00        BFC Daugavpils         半/一 Super Nova Logical Thinking 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 38.7% ( Lower than 50% suggested ) Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.9% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar ) Logical 2A : Home Team :BFC Daugavpils is putting ball @-1 within 61.3% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% ) Technical Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 73.3% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison) BFC Daugavpils derived with speed running of : 26.4 km/h whereas Super Nova derived with speed running of :  26.9 km/h System projection of total goals : 0--1 goal with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5 Total Goal projection : 4.45% TG UNDER 2.5 X10 DOLLARS IF EARLY GOAL X 20 DOLLARS  ( IF OPEN 3.5 ) I am re-doing a handicap analysis during in running , hopefully the metrics are right .. Cheers  UNDER TG 2.5 x 10 dollars to start teh game .. target 20 dollars in 2 hours .. 1 month target 300 dollars can liao ... this is the way of life .. no greed good life!  

2nd game for in running

平/半

Suduva

Logical Thinking 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 29.7%  ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 45.7% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Hegelmann is putting ball @-0.25 within 29.7% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Technical Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 5.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison)
Hegelmann derived with speed running of : 28.2 km/h whereas Suduva derived with speed running of :  28.2 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.25

Hope these 2 games in running can help made 20 dollars for the day .. that's my target a day for punters ..
I will post their in running engine stats too .. dun wrry!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:01 PM (10 days ago)            #6
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Thanks LIKES again 
Anchorasd, addychuah, beetee, $$winwin$$, KOPIPING, iEclipsE
send my love to vietnamese friend there ..

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE and Anchorasd  2 Likes  
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:09 PM (10 days ago)            #7
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Let;s kick start this game early LIVE ENGINE ANALYSIS FIRST LAT1D    23:00        BFC Daugavpils         半/一 Super Nova

Logical Thinking 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 38.7% ( Lower than 50% suggested ) Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.9% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar ) Logical 2A : Home Team :BFC Daugavpils is putting ball @-1 within 61.3% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )

Technical Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 73.3% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison) BFC Daugavpils derived with speed running of : 26.4 km/h whereas Super Nova derived with speed running of :  26.9 km/h System projection of total goals : 0--1 goal with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5 Total Goal projection : 4.45%

TG UNDER 2.5 X10 DOLLARS IF EARLY GOAL X 20 DOLLARS  ( IF OPEN 3.5 ) I am re-doing a handicap analysis during in running , hopefully the metrics are right .. Cheers  UNDER TG 2.5 x 10 dollars to start teh game .. target 20 dollars in 2 hours .. 1 month target 300 dollars can liao ... this is the way of life .. no greed good life!  

2nd game for in running

平/半

Suduva

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run and Mcwan  2 Likes  
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:17 PM (10 days ago)            #8
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

LAT1D    23:00        BFC Daugavpils        
半/一

Super Nova

Logical Thinking 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 38.7% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.9% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :BFC Daugavpils is putting ball @-1 within 61.3% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Technical Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 73.3% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison)
BFC Daugavpils derived with speed running of : 26.4 km/h whereas Super Nova derived with speed running of :  26.9 km/h
System projection of total goals : 0--1 goal with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5
Total Goal projection : 4.45%

TG UNDER 2.5 X10 DOLLARS
IF EARLY GOAL X 20 DOLLARS  ( IF OPEN 3.5 )

I am re-doing a handicap analysis during in running , hopefully the metrics are right ..
Cheers 

target 20 dollars in 2 hours .. 1 month target 300 dollars can liao ... this is the way of life .. no greed good life!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Mcwan  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:19 PM (10 days ago)            #9
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

2nd game for in running

平/半

Suduva

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:24 PM (10 days ago)            #10
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:33 PM (10 days ago)            #11
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:39 PM (10 days ago)            #12
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:42 PM (10 days ago)            #13
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:48 PM (10 days ago)            #14
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

markets now full of EGGS ...
THOSE ON HIGH ROLLING TGS ... Beware and tae care ya ..

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

$$winwin$$ and Bullish_run  2 Likes  
$$winwin$$
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:51 PM (10 days ago)            #15
Gold Member

Liked By: 11840
Followers: 52

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 180,000
Ranked:

markets now full of EGGS ...
THOSE ON HIGH ROLLING TGS ... Beware and tae care ya ..

Good day bro..  

Yes all beware   ...    my test water game also dry up. 🤣🤪

💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲💰💲

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #2 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 71,952,187 Total Members: 968

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:56 PM (10 days ago)            #16
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

LAT1D    23:00        BFC Daugavpils         半/一 Super Nova

Logical Thinking 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 38.7% ( Lower than 50% suggested ) Logical Thinking 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.9% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar ) Logical 2A : Home Team :BFC Daugavpils is putting ball @-1 within 61.3% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% ) Technical Fundamental 1 :

Home Speed Edge: 73.3% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low with edge and speed comparison) BFC Daugavpils derived with speed running of : 26.4 km/h whereas Super Nova derived with speed running of :  26.9 km/h System projection of total goals : 0--1 goal with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5 Total Goal projection : 4.45%

TG UNDER 2.5 X10 DOLLARS IF EARLY GOAL X 20 DOLLARS  ( IF OPEN 3.5 ) I am re-doing a handicap analysis during in running , hopefully the metrics are right .. Cheers 

2nd game for in running

平/半

Suduva

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
21-Jun 2022 Tuesday 11:59 PM (10 days ago)            #17
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by $$winwin$$:

Good day bro..  

Yes all beware   ...    my test water game also dry up. 🤣🤪

Yes bro, be careful
They come waves after waves , think the market drying up soon ...
Is it becuase they lost heavily in " bitcoin scams" or the crazy slumps of stock markets?

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:00 AM (10 days ago)            #18
Veteran Member

Liked By: 1519
Followers: 24

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,737,812.50
Ranked:

Yes bro, be careful
Is it becuase they lost heavily in " bitcoin scams" or the crazy slumps of stock markets?

This is very true! bitcoin and stock market is trembling down! I sell off my portfolio and bitcoin ady! Make some profit, better than lose! 

This is the Bullish Run Power Picks!

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #2 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 71,952,187 Total Members: 968
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:01 AM (10 days ago)            #19
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Bullish_run:
This is very true! bitcoin and stock market is trembling down! I sell off my portfolio and bitcoin ady! Make some profit, better than lose! 

You are the man .. saluted .
Think many innocent souls lost almost 65% of their life savings ...
Do take care ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

$$winwin$$
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:01 AM (10 days ago)            #20
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Yes bro, be careful

yes.. the waves is still going on.. 

Who knows.. u might be right they lost heavily in markets . 

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:06 AM (10 days ago)            #21
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

You are the man .. saluted .
Think many innocent souls lost almost 65% of their life savings ...
Do take care ...

yes bro, few months before, my remisier already warned me about the global recession that is coming up. Asking me if got earn, please sell off! 

Now for those who are still keeping / holding the stocks, would be a bit late but still adviasable to sell.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:07 AM (10 days ago)            #22
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

yes.. the waves is still going on.. 

Who knows.. u might be right they lost heavily in markets . 

End of the day, at whose expense?
Punters right .. I am pretty of this kind of lifestyle .. the rich and syndicates take it out on us whenever they lost money
...This happened in other sports market too ....

Guess I think they must be thinking they are "elites" who can control the money with a snap of their fingers...
Lesson must be learned and punters must really not keep doing the same bahviours over and over again..
The model they are using to extract money from us, is using big data and human behaviours/reactions...
Prettty sicko .... some players are not natural actors and leak the " play" lol....
So who are the elites trying to fool, for decades, they took us for dumb ass..... 

Guess it's think for punters to strike back, just like singaporepools ..tapping on these syndicate settings and make innocent people money ... the singaporepools need to be punished by NOT BUYING 3 DRAWS OF TOTO and force them to open 8millions every 3 draws ... without any bets prior, see of they lose money or not ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

$$winwin$$  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:10 AM (10 days ago)            #23
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

yes.. the waves is still going on..  Who knows.. u might be right they lost heavily in markets .   

yes bro, few months before, my remisier already warned me about the global recession that is coming up. Asking me if got earn, please sell off! 

Now for those who are still keeping / holding the stocks, would be a bit late but still adviasable to sell.

stay safe guys .. hope you all enjoy the soccer daily and also the excitement of being scammed under table every few hours ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

$$winwin$$  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:11 AM (10 days ago)            #24
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

2nd game for in running

平/半

Suduva

Keep the score going .. look like a bright start !!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
$$winwin$$
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:12 AM (10 days ago)            #25
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

End of the day, at whose expense?
Punters right .. I am pretty of this kind of lifestyle .. the rich and syndicates take it out on us whenever they lost money
...This happened in other sports market too ....

Guess I think they must be thinking they are "elites" who can control the money with a snap of their fingers...
Lesson must be learned and punters must really not keep doing the same bahviours over and over again..
The model they are using to extract money from us, is using big data and human behaviours/reactions...
Prettty sicko .... some players are not natural actors and leak the " play" lol....
So who are the elites trying to fool, for decades, they took us for dumb ass..... 

Guess it's think for punters to strike back, just like singaporepools ..tapping on these syndicate settings and make innocent people money ... the singaporepools need to be punished by NOT BUYING 3 DRAWS OF TOTO and force them to open 8millions every 3 draws ... without any bets prior, see of they lose money or not ...

True..   😁😁

Just be careful ...

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw and Bullish_run  2 Likes  
Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:14 AM (10 days ago)            #26
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Keep the score going .. look like a bright start !!

I got follow you bro. Both matches. Looks swee swee!

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:15 AM (10 days ago)            #27
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Another batch of raw eggs matching in ..
Punters and compulsive ones ( like me 13 years ago) could be now banging tables and screaming at spuses or msging for loans now)

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:16 AM (10 days ago)            #28
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

I got follow you bro. Both matches. Looks swee swee!

bro.. the analysis are all new system creations.. with no guarrantte .. do hope you follow small small ya ..

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:16 AM (10 days ago)            #29
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:17 AM (10 days ago)            #30
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

bro.. the analysis are all new system creations.. with no guarrantte .. do hope you follow small small ya ..

No worries bro. I bet within my limits. Stock market sponsor. 😂😂😂

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:19 AM (10 days ago)            #31
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

No worries bro. I bet within my limits. Stock market sponsor. 😂😂😂

superb.
Hope 1 day I can be like you. 
Now i am powerless...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:20 AM (10 days ago)            #32
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

superb.
Hope 1 day I can be like you. 
Now i am powerless...

You can bro. You have done a lot of good deeds to help us. You will get your rewards. 

many thanks bro!💪💪💪

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:21 AM (10 days ago)            #33
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

dun worry guys ..my threads are free to chat , just dun come and scold me can liao ..
these threads are deemed as useless  when bk hours strikes and how many punters already lost their lives, money already ...
if i dun use it freely who else does!! come come!
free come and talk some thing .. chichat ..I am gonna logoff soon after 2 games .. as kids need to sleep .. HUAT HAR!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:23 AM (10 days ago)            #34
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

dun worry guys ..my threads are free to chat , just dun come and scold me can liao ..
these threads are deemed as useless  when bk hours strikes and how many punters already lost their lives, money already ...
if i dun use it freely who else does!! come come!
free come and talk some thing .. chichat ..I am gonna logoff soon after 2 games .. as kids need to sleep .. HUAT HAR!

Sure bro. After this 2 games also go to bed ady. Good night and see you tomorrow bro!

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:24 AM (10 days ago)            #35
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

You can bro. You have done a lot of good deeds to help us. You will get your rewards. 

many thanks bro!💪💪💪

Thanks bro.

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:24 AM (10 days ago)            #36
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Sure bro. After this 2 games also go to bed ady. Good night and see you tomorrow bro!

Nite in advance.

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:26 AM (10 days ago)            #37
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Nite in advance.

Night to you too. Hope these 2 games will clear and you can have again buffet lunch with your kids again.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:31 AM (10 days ago)            #38
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

HJS Akatemia    0    
平手

0    Tampere United

Logical 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 70.0%  ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 49.8% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team : HJS is eating ball @+0 within 30.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 94.8% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : HJS  with speed running of : 27.0 km/h whereas Tampere Utd  with speed running of :  28.3 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3.25
Total Goal projection : 5.37%

In case anyone need it ..
HJS Akatemia  ft level

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:32 AM (10 days ago)            #39
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Night to you too. Hope these 2 games will clear and you can have again buffet lunch with your kids again.

lol... just down1/2 ...we rejoice too soon bro ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:34 AM (10 days ago)            #40
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

lol... just down1/2 ...we rejoice too soon bro ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:39 AM (10 days ago)            #41
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Let's bring the screenshot till the wire .. dun scare to use up the spaces ... 
time and efffort spent ...just post ..and post !

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:43 AM (10 days ago)            #42
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

VIFK ft level ( just in case anyone need it)

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 32.8% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 45.0% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team : Vaajakoski is eating ball @+0 within 32.8% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 79.2% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Vaajakoski  with speed running of : 28.5 km/h whereas VIFK  with speed running of :  28.3 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3
Total Goal projection : 17.85%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:44 AM (10 days ago)            #43
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

HJS Akatemia    0     平手 0    Tampere United Logical 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 70.0%  ( Lower than 50% suggested ) Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 49.8% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar ) Logical 2A : Home Team : HJS is eating ball @+0 within 30.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% ) Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 94.8% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2) Fundamental 2 : HJS  with speed running of : 27.0 km/h whereas Tampere Utd  with speed running of :  28.3 km/h System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3.25 Total Goal projection : 5.37%

In case anyone need it .. HJS Akatemia  ft level

1 right 1 wrong.. right one post late ... sorry guys ...

VIFK ft level ( just in case anyone need it)

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 32.8% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 45.0% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team : Vaajakoski is eating ball @+0 within 32.8% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 79.2% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Vaajakoski  with speed running of : 28.5 km/h whereas VIFK  with speed running of :  28.3 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3
Total Goal projection : 17.85%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:45 AM (10 days ago)            #44
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Swee swee equaliser ...
Killing off tampere ?? 

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:47 AM (10 days ago)            #45
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

OMG ...SO DRAMA .. TOT WE NAIL IT ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 12:50 AM (10 days ago)            #46
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

OMG ...SO DRAMA .. TOT WE NAIL IT ...

Yeah. But overall still win if another game iis Under.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 1:26 AM (10 days ago)            #47
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Yeah. But overall still win if another game iis Under.

Nite bro !

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 6:44 AM (10 days ago)            #48
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

General Caballero +0.75 FT x 10 dollars
if down x 20 dollars 

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 32.3% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 35.6% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Cerro Porteno is putting ball @-0.75 within 67.7% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 95.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Cerro Porteno  with speed running of : 22.0 km/h whereas General Caballero JLM  with speed running of :  22.5 km/h
Total Goal projection : 87.47%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 6:46 AM (10 days ago)            #49
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Sol de America +0.75 x 10 dollars
if down , take again x 20 dollars

Logical 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 15.0%  ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 47.5% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Sol de America is eating ball @+0.75 within 15.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 27.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Sol de America  with speed running of : 27.1 km/h whereas Libertad Asuncion  with speed running of :  29.3 km/h
Total Goal projection : 9.05%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 6:48 AM (10 days ago)            #50
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

General Caballero +0.75 FT x 10 dollars
if down x 20 dollars 

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 32.3% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 35.6% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Cerro Porteno is putting ball @-0.75 within 67.7% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 95.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Cerro Porteno  with speed running of : 22.0 km/h whereas General Caballero JLM  with speed running of :  22.5 km/h
Total Goal projection : 87.47%

SKIP this gane if havnt access yet

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 6:50 AM (10 days ago)            #51
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:24 AM (10 days ago)            #52
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Sol de America +0.75 x 10 dollars
if down , take again x 20 dollars

Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 47.5% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Sol de America is eating ball @+0.75 within 15.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 27.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Sol de America  with speed running of : 27.1 km/h whereas Libertad Asuncion  with speed running of :  29.3 km/h
Total Goal projection : 9.05%

30 DOLLARS GONE ....AWAY LOOK AGGRESSIVE ...
NOT HOPING FOR ANYTHING ..MOVING ON
Libertad

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:27 AM (10 days ago)            #53
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2.5

Chapecoense SC    1    
半球

1    CRB AL

This message was edited by RicharLaw on 22-Jun-2022 at 7:34 AM

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:40 AM (10 days ago)            #54
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

nO TAKE..JUST FOR REFERENCE 

Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 31.6% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Bantams is putting ball @-1.5 within 15.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 2 : Bantams  with speed running of : 27.3 km/h whereas East Atlanta  with speed running of :  32.6 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3.5
Total Goal projection : 19.56%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:43 AM (9 days ago)            #55
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

overrated home team

Charlotte Independence II    +0.75 x20
Charlotte Independence II    x 40 if down

Logical 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 71.7%  ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 43.4% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :North Carolina Fusion U23 is putting ball @-0.75 within 71.7% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 83.7% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : North Carolina Fusion U23  with speed running of : 26.7 km/h whereas Charlotte Independ. 2  with speed running of :  25.4 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3.75
Total Goal projection : 4.68%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:44 AM (9 days ago)            #56
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2.5

Chapecoense SC    1    
半球

1    CRB AL

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

coldrockvn  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:46 AM (9 days ago)            #57
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

overrated home team

Logical 2A : Home Team :North Carolina Fusion U23 is putting ball @-0.75 within 71.7% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 83.7% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : North Carolina Fusion U23  with speed running of : 26.7 km/h whereas Charlotte Independ. 2  with speed running of :  25.4 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3.75

Their foster bro play rill so swell ... I think the cousin can also do the same !

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 7:57 AM (9 days ago)            #58
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

overrated home team

come on Charlotte!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 8:26 AM (9 days ago)            #59
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Central Cordoba -0.5 x 40
if down x 80

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 77.6% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 46.7% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Central Cordoba is putting ball @-0.5 within 22.4% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 4.4% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Central Cordoba  with speed running of : 21.0 km/h whereas San Lorenzo  with speed running of :  28.7 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5
Total Goal projection : 20.99%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 8:26 AM (9 days ago)            #60
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Breakfast enjoyment time !
Cya later shortly ..

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 9:10 AM (9 days ago)            #61
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Morning buddy BR !!
Have a good day ... lost 1 game so far, 1 skip, 1 no plate ...
now awaiting for argentina's game ..
very fun ,, help move my adrenaline up abit to move the blood circulations
Anyway, there's a logic gap and I have fixed it ... hopefully everything go more soon soon !

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

lovabong and Sould  2 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 9:24 AM (9 days ago)            #62
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Herediano -0.5 x 80
if down x 160

Logical 1 : Market sentiment on Home  ) : 15.8%  ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 43.8% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Herediano is putting ball @-0.5 within 15.8% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 27.8% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Herediano  with speed running of : 25.7 km/h whereas Cartagines  with speed running of :  22.5 km/h
System projection of total goals : 0--1 goal with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.25
Total Goal projection : 36.99%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 9:30 AM (9 days ago)            #63
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Central Cordoba -0.5 x 40
if down x 80

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 77.6% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 46.7% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Central Cordoba is putting ball @-0.5 within 22.4% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 4.4% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Central Cordoba  with speed running of : 21.0 km/h whereas San Lorenzo  with speed running of :  28.7 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.5
Total Goal projection : 20.99%

The tell sign not much except .. home movement is on the upside ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 10:26 AM (9 days ago)            #64
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

The tell sign not much except .. home movement is on the upside ...

Very chui ..plis a fake penalty ...
Afternoon we come again ..

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 10:39 AM (9 days ago)            #65
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Very chui ..plis a fake penalty ...
Afternoon we come again ..

See u in the afternoon!!

I like your corners bet. Very solid!

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 10:48 AM (9 days ago)            #66
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

See u in the afternoon!!

I like your corners bet. Very solid!

ok bro... noted
btw we can still JALAN Slowly bro .. we can slowly torture them ... just need some patience and tweaking ... everything on the go ...
Anyway as I mention system still abit new... just go small amt, we are very very safe ... even tg .. no issue at all ..Cheers

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run and iEclipsE  2 Likes  
Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:00 AM (9 days ago)            #67
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

ok bro... noted
btw we can still JALAN Slowly bro .. we can slowly torture them ... just need some patience and tweaking ... everything on the go ...
Anyway as I mention system still abit new... just go small amt, we are very very safe ... even tg .. no issue at all ..Cheers

Yea. Nice bro! Looking forward again.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 6:05 PM (9 days ago)            #68
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2 AT 20MINS ONWARDS!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 6:07 PM (9 days ago)            #69
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2 AT 20MINS ONWARDS!

Faster than me LOL
tODAY MArked the day I retyrn to actual INVESTMENT for the first time ..

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 8:54 PM (9 days ago)            #70
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG U2.25

fake game in play and the goal strength ultra low

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 81.1% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Away Market Weightage: 34.1% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Fremantle City FC (w) is putting ball @-1.25 within 18.9% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 30.9% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Fremantle City FC (w)  with speed running of : 30.0 km/h whereas Balcatta (w)  with speed running of :  28.2 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 3.25
Total Goal projection : 16.33%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 9:06 PM (9 days ago)            #71
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2 @ 20MINS ONWARDS

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE and |-MAI-|  2 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:04 PM (9 days ago)            #72
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

FH 00.75

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:09 PM (9 days ago)            #73
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

HIFK+0.5 x 20
if down x 40
Those interested in handicap ...fully tweaked, should be 65% safe

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 74.0% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 44.3% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Ilves is putting ball @-0.75 within 26.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 38.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Ilves  with speed running of : 23.0 km/h whereas HIFK  with speed running of :  27.0 km/h
Total Goal projection : 40.40%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE and Bullish_run  2 Likes  
RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:32 PM (9 days ago)            #74
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

FH 00.75

all scored except mine ... omg ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run 22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:33 PM (9 days ago)            #75
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

all scored except mine ... omg ...

Yes bro! All matches already 1-0!

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:47 PM (9 days ago)            #76
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

FH 00.75

sincere aplogy, home purposely missed 6 75 percent chances to score and away team purposely dun attack, keep passing back waste time ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
22-Jun 2022 Wednesday 11:47 PM (9 days ago)            #77
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

form low... hahaha
Take a break ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:19 PM (8 days ago)            #78
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

jummy game got 3 goal chance

TG O2.5

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
Bullish_run 23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:42 PM (8 days ago)            #79
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2.5

Yes boss. Game cleared! 1-2.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:43 PM (8 days ago)            #80
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

TG O2.5

tHANKS WOLA ..I SHOWHAND MY REMAINING FEW DOLLARS AND GOAL

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:46 PM (8 days ago)            #81
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

tHANKS WOLA ..I SHOWHAND MY REMAINING FEW DOLLARS AND GOAL

FEEELING ULTRA RELIEF NOW, MY DREAM TO MULTI MILLION STILL ALIVE .. START FROM A MERE $200.. THE LEFTOVER ALLOWANCE PER MONTH OF NOT WORKING FOR 2 YEARS ...
LEVERAGING ON WHAT STUPID X12. X25 TIMES TURNOVER ... 50 FOR 100 ..I USE THAT FOR EXTRA FIGHT ... FINALLY ...
SEEING SOME LIGHT ..
LAST TIME PRESS 30K .. HAND NO FEEL .. NOW PRESS 50 DOLLARS ALSO SHIVER , LUN .... HOPE GOAL OR LMG,,,,
PROMISE THIS 200 WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN USING WMT ... 

Cheers 

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:47 PM (8 days ago)            #82
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

My love for KELONG SOCCER reignite again !
I love you FREE MONEY SOCCER !
HUAT HARRRRRR!!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Bullish_run  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:52 PM (8 days ago)            #83
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

ANOTHER Followers: 124 LEFT ME??
SHOULD I BE SAD?
LAST TIME I SERVE PEOPLE ...
GUESS MY MIND IS MADE UP AFTER 

I THINK I SHOULD SERVED THE RIGHT PEOPLE
1. MUM - ALL THOSE I STARTED FOR SINCE AGE 14
2. WIFE - EXPENSES, RETIREMENT, ENHOYMENT, EMERGENRCY FUND, MEDICAL, NEW HOUSE
3.KIDS - EXPENSES, BUY THEM CAREER, GIVE THEM BULLY FREE ENVIRONMENT, CREATE BUSINESS, AND GET INDEPENDENT AFTER 21

ALL THE ABOVE NEED 100 MILLIONS, THINK ITS TIME ...
THIS COUNTRY EXPENSES DAMN HIGH AND ONLY SUPPORT RICHES
BOOKIES COMBINED TO CHEAT / SCAMMED MILLIONS EVRY WEEK GLOBALLY
LET'S PLAY THEIR GAMES THEN ... 

CANNOT TOLERATE ANYMORE ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE and Bullish_run  2 Likes  
Bullish_run 23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:56 PM (8 days ago)            #84
Veteran Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

ANOTHER Followers: 124 LEFT ME??
SHOULD I BE SAD?
LAST TIME I SERVE PEOPLE ...
GUESS MY MIND IS MADE UP AFTER 
I THINK I SHOULD SERVED THE RIGHT PEOPLE
1. MUM - ALL THOSE I STARTED FOR SINCE AGE 14
2. WIFE - EXPENSES, RETIREMENT, ENHOYMENT, EMERGENRCY FUND, MEDICAL, NEW HOUSE
3.KIDS - EXPENSES, BUY THEM CAREER, GIVE THEM BULLY FREE ENVIRONMENT, CREATE BUSINESS, AND GET INDEPENDENT AFTER 21
ALL THE ABOVE NEED 100 MILLIONS, THINK ITS TIME ...
THIS COUNTRY EXPENSES DAMN HIGH AND ONLY SUPPORT RICHES
BOOKIES COMBINED TO CHEAT / SCAMMED MILLIONS EVRY WEEK GLOBALLY
LET'S PLAY THEIR GAMES THEN ... 
CANNOT TOLERATE ANYMORE ...

I follow you now!

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 4:58 PM (8 days ago)            #85
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

I follow you now!

Thanks bro BR...

Sorry no time to analyse corners as busy setting up free accounts .. 

Hope I stable now then come and post corners ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:05 PM (8 days ago)            #86
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED... NO FREE MONEY .................NOW ....
Just now bet JIMMA'S OVER game I am showing that kind of win all, lose everything then go and borrow feeling come back again after 13 years...
I need to stay ultra calm and rationale to fulfil my potential and never do that kind of " gambler hehaviours" again!
With current achievement in system knowledge, I should not even think of such behavour at all!
Hope those who came in here, can form yourself a 20% of your overall income per month bankroll...
like 500 for the month..
start with 10-20 a game ... many game now offer 5 dollar bet ...and max 3000 etc
I manage to find 2 bm .. that offer 2 dollar per bet ... damn nice ...
I do not need to paper trade at all ... as 2 dollars are very safe to go ahead ....

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:09 PM (8 days ago)            #87
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Later got 1 game at 5.30pm
let me check whether I can give an exclusive headstart here ..
Those read my analysis can understand.. however pls dun over engross in overreading ...it ... the final verdict I will update

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

boyanhsaodem  1 Likes  
boyanhsaodem
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:32 PM (8 days ago)            #88
Silver Member

Liked By: 5314
Followers: 2

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

update bro

Member of Team:
LET'S WIN TOGETHER TEAM
(Est. Dec 2009)

Team Ranked: #4 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 61,865,312 Total Members: 3700

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:41 PM (8 days ago)            #89
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Take finland (w)+1.5 ft 

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 74.1% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.1% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Finland U23 (w) is eating ball @+1.5 within 25.9% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 37.9% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Finland U23 (w)  with speed running of : 28.3 km/h whereas Norway U23 (w)  with speed running of :  26.5 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.75
Total Goal projection : 28.77%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Mcwan  1 Likes  
RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:56 PM (8 days ago)            #90
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

STARTING WANNA TAKE ADV OF PENANG U21 ..
But the signal stats look bad on Penang ..

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 88.0% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 36.2% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Perlis U21 is eating ball @+1.75 within 12.0% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 24.0% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Perlis U21  with speed running of : 27.0 km/h whereas Pulau Pinang U21  with speed running of :  28.2 km/h
Total Goal projection : 4.81%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:56 PM (8 days ago)            #91
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Take finland (w)+1.5 ft 

Logical 1 :  Market sentiment on Away : 74.1% ( Lower than 50% suggested )
Logical 2 : Home Market Weightage: 48.1% ( Best lower than 50% as off radar )
Logical 2A : Home Team :Finland U23 (w) is eating ball @+1.5 within 25.9% ( Sum of Logical 2/2A , best between 50-100% )
Fundamental 1 : Home Speed Edge: 37.9% (Best to obtain 1 High 1 Low within Fundamenal 1/2)
Fundamental 2 : Finland U23 (w)  with speed running of : 28.3 km/h whereas Norway U23 (w)  with speed running of :  26.5 km/h
System projection of total goals : 1--2 goal(s) with actual market opening the total goal index as : 2.75
Total Goal projection : 28.77%

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

iEclipsE  1 Likes  
Tantai
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:58 PM (8 days ago)            #92

Liked By: 104

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

1-0 

RicharLaw
23-Jun 2022 Thursday 5:59 PM (8 days ago)            #93
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

ONLY FOR UNDER TAKER

TG U2.25

WMT - Credence of true financial independence is exercising altruistic cause with power to produce endless wealth without any existential angst. Openness, patience, receptivity, solitude is everything where true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing... this includes when you learn how to get goals without analyzing you’ll soon discover the difference between alone and lonely...Time to light up my life with fullest monetary opportunities ever found in a lifetime starting 25 May 2021 ..On 6 Jun 2021 accidental discovery of 75-85% in running fundamentals should further confounded all syndicated groups...On 19 Jun 2022 another accidental discovery of 86-96% of embryonic quintessence proficiency made me the change I wish to see myself in the world.. The rule is simple: whatever you can conceive, you can achieve... The self-assured