Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270890 and growing!

TiogWoon,Nordic and penny stocks are Dark TRAPs. - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > TiogWoon,Nordic and penny stocks are Dark TRAPs.

» CHAT Now! «  [ 265 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: TiogWoon,Nordic and penny stocks are Dark TRAPs.       - Views: 708
current
29-May 2012 Tuesday 9:21 AM (4352 days ago)               #1
Master Member

Liked By: 258

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

For Investors to get stuck and after 3 years small punters lose faith and sell off then the price goes up and that is usually the case for :

TiongWoon - Highest 0.425 cents now 0.225 cents and trap (yes many of my friends are trapped for many years)

Nordic - Highest 0.17 cents now 0.06 cents and trap (many more of my friends are trapped for many years to come)

So I now warnng punters as my friends warned me not to buy trapped stocks.

Can't really move and when you buy alot say 100 to 200 lots the price goes lower. What they told me is true. Then after you gave up hope on these companies the penny stocks and sell off all the stock rise to it's original price. That's what my friends told me through their 15 years of experience.

So don't make this mistakes AB bros n sis - someone out there is rich enoguh to hold the price way below your buying price.

Until some kind good fellow and push the price up there is no free lunch or dinner.

Remember Digiland now 0.000000000000000000000000000000000003 cents haha my best freind had spend $1,000,000.00 of his money on this stock and probably will not be delisted but stay bottom of the food chain. For others to eat!!!

Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared

This message was edited by current on 29-May-2012 @ 9:37 AM

If you dont bet it is a ACTION !

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #161 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 248,750 Total Members: 100
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > TiogWoon,Nordic and penny stocks are Dark TRAPs.

Change Timezone:   

13. ?ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service